Facts About Elastin, Collagen & Skin Tightening
There are no firming or tightening products whose results are even remotely similar to what you get from medical procedures such as dermal fillers,(ie., Juvederm, Restylane, etc) lasers, radio frequency or surgery. Knowing the truth about firming creams is important because wasting money on products can add up. Over a time period, it could cost the same as an actual procedure or series of treatments!
- Elastin is the support fiber in the body that allows skin elasticity or the ability to bounce back into place when you pull on it. If your body is a temple, think of elastin as building supports and collagen as the cement. When elastin is damaged, the skin begins to sag and crack. This sagging combined with sun damage, smoking or dehydrating alcohol can cause sagging, wrinkles, folds and crepe paper-like skin in an accelerated manner.
- In early childhood, skin makes elastin, because your body is growing. As you age, 0lder skin lacks the ability to produce elastin and collagen.
- Sun damage, smoking, alcohol and age degrades elastin.
- It’s nearly impossible for adult skin to make more elastin, even with medical procedures.
- Skin care products may contain collagen or elastin, but the collagen and elastin in these products can’t bond with the collagen and elastin in your skin to improve those structures. The molecular sizes of both collagen and elastin are too large and cannot penetrate the skin’s surface.
- The FDA has not cleared any skin tightening cream that actually works.
- Phyzique ONLY uses FDA cleared devices and treatments clinically proven to be effective. We believe that better technology brings our clients the best results
Want Tighter Skin On Your Body?
Get Results With No Surgery!
PhyZique provides FDA Cleared Infrared combined with radio frequency technology that is safe and effective.
* Individual Treatments Results Vary. No guarantee of specific results.
What Is The Body’s Best Skin Tightening Technology?
Velashape 3 is the groundbreaking non-invasive body contouring treatment for circumferential and cellulite reduction using Radio Frequency combined with Infrared technology. This FDA cleared technology enables you to safely achieve a toned, contoured and well shaped body in typically 3 treatment sessions making you look and feel more youthful. VelaShape provides dramatic results without downtime or significant discomfort.
Which areas can be treated?
Skin tightening treatment areas could be on the neck (under chin), arms, thighs, buttocks, flanks and abdomen. Most patients see gradual and cumulative results throughout the treatment regime.